Doctors Urgent Care
MONOCLONAL ANTIBODIES ARE HERE...FLU SHOTS HERE!
Offering RAPID PCR, RAPID Antigen, Antibody & RT-PCR for COVID-19
WALK IN: Sunday, November 28, 2021 9am to 5:15pm EARLY CLOSE DUE TO CAPACITY
To save time, print/fill out the New Patient Paperwork before your visit, click here. Please note we need the Medication and Allergies form filled out every visit to make sure we give you the accurate, individualized medical care you deserve.
- The RAPID PCR Test is available, which is a 30-Minute test that can be used 72-hours before travel, conferences, stadium games, restaurants and of course, protecting vulnerable family members. The test is available by Appointment Only. Please call 985-690-8300 for details.
- The RAPID Antigen Test (15- Min In-Clinic)
- RT-PCR "Swab" (3 to 5 Day Send Out) are also available.
- Our experienced Medical Providers may suggest a Treatment Plan, based on your individual medical history, which has worked well for a majority of our patients. You may be a candidate for the Monoclonal Antibody IV Therapy, if our providers determine that is the case, based on the criteria for usage from the Louisiana Department of Health & Hospitals (see links Below)
- Your COVID-19 Treatment Options can be found by clicking here. The cost for administering the IV with this cocktail is $325 for private pay, some insurances may cover, please call the Front Desk with any questions 985-690-8300 or message us through Facebook or Instagram.
What To Expect:
Doctors Urgent Care is a full-service, walk-in clinic, requires no referrals, accepts most insurances and is open 7-days-a-week from 9am to 6pm. We are one of the only Urgent Care facilities in the region that accepts and cares for infants under the age of 4, has Monoclonal Antibodies and RAPID PCR Testing as well as a Full-Lab In-House. The clinic features a host of cutting-edge tools (Full Lab, X-Ray, EKG on-site), designed to rule out, diagnose and treat All Illnesses or Minor Emergencies. For our Community Employers, we have customizable programs for Occupational Medicine for Business and Employee needs. CDL Physicals, School/Sports/Camp Physicals - Adoption Physicals - Maritime Physicals are available 7-days-a-week from any of our Experienced Medical Providers. The clinic stocks orthopedic crutches, splints and more for weekend injuries on or off the field.
We currently have the RAPID PCR Test, the RAPID 15-Minute Antigen COVID-19 Test, the Serological Antibody Tests for SARS-CoV-2 as well as the RT-PCR Swab Test available. We Have the Monoclonal Antibody IV Therapy as well as a Treatment Protocol for COVID-19 based on individual medical history.
To Find Out More About Understanding Your COVID-19 Treatment Options click here
To Find Out More About The Monoclonal Antibody IV Therapy for COVID-19 click here.
To Find Out More About The Process for COVID-19 Testing - Rapid or Other - please click here.
To find out more about the COVID-19 tests, click on the links below.
RAPID PCR Test Patient Fact Sheet click here
RAPID Quidel 15-Minute COVID-19 Antigen Test Patient Fact Sheet click here
Lab Corp RT-PCR (Swab) Patient Fact Sheet for COVID-19 Test click here
Clinical Pathology Laboratories RT-PCR (Swab) Patient Fact Sheet for COVID-19 click here
We Currently Do Not Accept:
- Aetna Better Health
- AmeriHealth Caritas
- Louisiana Healthcare Connections
- Mississippi Medicaid
- Kaiser Permanente
We Are Out Of Network But Still Accept:
- Blue Cross Blue Shield Blue Connect
- Blue Cross Blue Shield SMH/Ochsner