Doctors Urgent Care
MONOCLONAL ANTIBODIES ARE HERE...
Offering 15-Minute RAPID, Antibody & PCR for COVID-19
Thursday, August 5, 2021 - OPEN 9am to 9:30am* (Read Below)
* Due to High Pandemic Demand - We are doing the best we can for our Community *
- We have the RAPID Test Available (15- Min In-Clinic) & PCR "Swab" (3 to 5 Day Send Out)
- Our experienced Medical Providers may suggest a Treatment Plan, based on your individual medical history, which has worked well for a majority of our patients. You may be a candidate for the Monoclonal Antibody IV Therapy, if our providers determine that is the case, based on the criteria for usage from the Louisiana Department of Health & Hospitals. (see FAQs and links Below)
- Your COVID-19 Treatment Options click here. The cost for administering the IV with this cocktail is $325 for private pay, some insurances may cover, please call the Front Desk at 985-690-8300 with any questions.
The clinic is a full-service, walk-in clinic, requires no referrals, accepts most insurances and is open 7-days-a-week from 9am to 6pm. We are one of the only Urgent Care facilities in the region that accepts and cares for infants under the age of 3. The clinic features a host of cutting-edge technology (Full Lab, X-Ray, EKG on-site), designed to be tools to rule out, diagnose and treat All Illnesses or Minor Emergencies and has an Occupational Medicine Department for Business and Employee needs. CDL Physicals, School/Sports/Camp Physicals - Adoption Physicals - Maritime Physicals are available 7-days-a-week from any of our Experienced Medical Providers. The clinic stocks orthopedic crutches, splints and more for weekend injuries on or off the field.
We currently have the RAPID 15-Minute Antigen COVID-19 Test, the Serological Antibody Tests for SARS-CoV-2 as well as the RT-PCR Swab Test available. We Have the Monoclonal Antibody IV Therapy as well as a Treatment Protocol for COVID-19 based on individual medical history.
To Find Out More About Understanding Your COVID-19 Treatment Options click here
To Find Out More About The Monoclonal Antibody IV Therapy for COVID-19 click here.
To Find Out More About The Process for COVID-19 Testing - Rapid or Other - please click here.
To find out more about the COVID-19 tests, click on the links below.
RAPID Quidel 15-Minute COVID-19 Antigen Test Patient Fact Sheet click here
Lab Corp RT-PCR (Swab) Patient Fact Sheet for COVID-19 Test click here
Clinical Pathology Laboratories RT-PCR (Swab) Patient Fact Sheet for COVID-19 click here
We Currently Do Not Accept:
- Aetna Better Health
- AmeriHealth Caritas
- Louisiana Healthcare Connections
- Mississippi Medicaid
- Kaiser Permanente
We Are Out Of Network But Still Accept:
- Blue Cross Blue Shield Blue Connect
- Blue Cross Blue Shield SMH/Ochsner