Doctors Urgent Care
Offering 15-Minute RAPID, Antibody & PCR for COVID-19
Doors open at 9am. We are striving to serve as many in our community as we can each day. We suggest after checking-in with Front Desk and giving them your cell phone number, that you wait in your vehicle until called. The registration may be halted later in the afternoon due to the volume of this Holiday Surge.
- If/When that occurs, we will post it on Facebook, Instagram, Twitter and have signs posted outside the clinic.
- We do have the RAPID Test Available
- Please like our Pages to stay in the know for the fastest possible service for RAPID testing, and/or options, such as a chest x-ray, blood chemistries from our full- lab (results before you leave our office - copies given upon request). Having a baseline of basic tests can help our Medical Team see where you may be in terms of COVID-19 and recovery.
- We stock a Quidel Sofia RAPID Test which with a single swab (not to the toes) checks for SARS2.
- And last but not least, our highly-trained and experienced Medical Providers may suggest a Treatment Course based on your exam, which has worked well for a majority of our patients.
We are Open for your Emergency Medical Needs, Flu Shots & COVID-19 Testing with results before you leave for back to school/work.When you don't want to go to the Hospital, or wait in a long drive-thru line to wait weeks for results, Doctors Urgent Care is your solution.
The clinic is a full-service, walk-in clinic, requires no referrals, accepts most insurances and is open 7-days-a-week from 9am to 6pm. We are one of the only Urgent Care facilities in the region that accepts and cares for infants under the age of 3. We offer a private pay discount of $30 for Flu Shot and $163 for COVID-19 Evaluation + RAPID 15-Minute Single Swab Test for SARS2. The clinic features a host of cutting-edge technology (Full Lab, X-Ray, EKG on-site), designed to be tools to rule out, diagnose and treat All illnesses and Minor Emergencies and has an Occupational Medicine Department for Business and Employee needs. CDL Physicals, School Physicals and Maritime Physicals are available 7-days-a-week from any of our Experienced Medical Providers.
If you would like to print/fill out the New Patient Paperwork before your visit, click here.
We currently have the New 15-Minute Antigen COVID-19 Test, the Serological Antibody Tests for SARS-CoV-2 as well as the RT-PCR Swab Test available.
To Find Out More About The Process for COVID-19 Testing - Rapid or Other - please click here.
To find out more about the COVID-19 tests, click on the links below.
New!! Quidel 15-Minute COVID-19 Antigen Test Patient Fact Sheet click here
Lab Corp RT-PCR (Swab) Patient Fact Sheet for COVID-19 Test click here
Clinical Pathology Laboratories RT-PCR (Swab) Patient Fact Sheet for COVID-19 click here
We Currently Do Not Accept:
- Aetna Better Health
- AmeriHealth Caritas
- Louisiana Healthcare Connections
- Mississippi Medicaid
- Kaiser Permanente
We Are Out Of Network But Still Accept:
- Blue Cross Blue Shield Blue Connect
- Blue Cross Blue Shield SMH/Ochsner